View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Others (sold), Sony Tablet S, iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
I am visually impaired and would like to know how many font sizes are available on the Vizio 8" tablet for the Nook app?

I have the original Nook and the font sizes are great. Can someone compare the Orig. Nook font sizes to the sizes available on the Vizio for me please?

Marie
I'm not familiar with the original NOOK. Here are photos from the NOOK app taken on 9.4 inch screen in portrait mode. There are 6 font sizes.

The first pic shown is at the largest font size. The second is next to largest size.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0174.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	503.0 KB
ID:	77817   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0175.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	561.5 KB
ID:	77818  
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote