View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
Right now I would have voted for none. I just have no trust of putting my files anywhere that may not be there tomorrow. I'm pretty much set in my ways and just prefer to have my backups where I can touch or see them. This poll really needed a None option as well.
I do wonder how long Dropbox will be able to remain viable being a primarily free service. I expect that someday we'll all get notices about their "reasonable" annual fees. But as long as Dropbox isn't the only place I have my files, I don't worry about it. I feel comfortable having my files in more than one location - especially considering the risk of something such as a house fire or disaster destroying all local copies. Redundancy.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote