Thread: Printing a List
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 05:44 AM   #11
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I seem to always get the first values not in quotes that's why all the trouble.

I copied the exact format how row looks in my csv file:

Quote:
Author, Another author,"title"
All other fields/categories (?) are put in quotes except for the first one. I tried with authors, custom titles etc. First is always without quotes. So apparently I get incorrect csv file...

I tried to have formats in first and I would get:

pdf, epub, txt, "Author, Author", "title" etc... result 5 columns instead of 3
Again commas in first field without any quotes

I made at least 30 lists yesterday and the result was always the same no matter what fields I choose.

I thought it's strange that program produces unusable csv file, but I'm not the best with calibre so thought maybe I'm missing some key information.

Wonder what could cause this. Can't be because of some incorrectly made column as I tried with default columns only

Last edited by Noughty; 10-14-2011 at 05:52 AM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote