View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
A big thank you to downloaders of my novel! My cup runneth over... To top this, my daughter started reading Wolfkind on her new Kindle(birthday present). All's good!

If you like your fiction fast and fresh, take advantage of the new promotional price of $1.00 for WOLFKIND, the invisible assassin.

Promotional code: HC23P

1st Amazon review at: Amazon.com

"A good story and a good read..." Stephen Gallagher, bestselling author/screenwriter and creator of the hit show THE ELEVENTH HOUR.

Regards

Stephen
Stephen_Melling is offline   Reply With Quote