View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 11:13 AM   #46
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Hmm, interesting ...

Because all my iPad information is basically apps. Books are usually a few MBs, but those are Kindle books.

If that's the case, then I guess is not too bad. I wonder if I should do the same with my Mac Book air or not.

I just logged into my iCloud account and was able to locate my iPad2 via GPS/Google. Of course, it's at home, but kind of creepy. It was very, very accurate, similar to a Google app. I have on my Android cellphone.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote