View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:23 PM   #12
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
So far I've been able to move a specific app's folder/directory from internal storage to my SD card. The apps have been able to find their folder.

In other words the path is changed from:
/mnt/sdcard/appfolder to /mnt/sdcard2/appfolder

So even though the apps set up their folder/directory in internal storage (thinking it's an SD card), actually moving the folder/directory to the SD card doesn't create any problems.
I was wrong!!!

Turns out the apps re-created their folder/directory in internal storage. I deleted their stuff from internal storage after moving to the SD card, so I assumed they were working off of the SD card. Today I decided to view internal storage and noticed the app folders/directories are back!

I frequently download podcast videos, and prefer they go to the SD card of course. Ain't gonna happen.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote