View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:22 AM   #3
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frawan View Post
I have been waiting for a long time for next-gen of e-readers, including the new Kindle.

The old 3g was available in Europe (if ordered via amazon.com), but apparently none of the 4g kindles are available to order outside the US.
The Kindle 4 and the Kindle Keyboard 3G are available through Amazon.co.uk for shipping to the UK. But not any of the touch models, not the plain Kindle Keyboard anymore.

I suspect that it's a supply issue more than anything, along with an intention to offer it through local stores. (The Kindle 4 is also available through the new amazon.fr store for shipping to France.)

I expect that we'll see all models available outside the US once Amazon are certain that they can meet US demand, which might not be until after Christmas.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote