View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 09:16 AM   #14
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air, iPad Air
Many Book Sites Listed in 2003

And Palm Addicts tell us today about eBookMall. If you haven't been there recently, be sure to visit. You think they have pretty much perfected the site and then they keep continuing to get better and better. I've seen a lot of ebook and mobile content info recently, and well as the occassional post that's not directly Palm related, which is always interesting and adds a lot to the appeal of the site in my opinion.

Well, that particular item led me to search MobileRead to see if it had already been written about. Came upon this very nice thread from the Turcic.com days in 2003. It has many lists of ebook sites including eBookMall.

It would be an interesting exercise to look through them and see how many have survived.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote