View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #164
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Actually, he does wear a hat in some points of some stories. But it's more often a baseball cap. The new covers are all about making him look dark and mysterious... but I think if Harry himself looked at those covers, he'd laugh his @$$ off at the way he was depicted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Have to agree with Steve. I've only read the first 4, but I know he wore a hat a couple of times in those 4.
true, but he has been known to say, more than once, that he doesn't own a hat.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote