Thread: Goodreads?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 05:38 AM   #5
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I've found that Goodreads has really helped to get my book out there. Though I got an invite to join because someone was already reading my book (I was like "Squee!")

Join groups that you're actually interested--Indie Book Collective, for example--and rate books that you've already read. Friend people that have similar interest to you and to your book. Basically, it's a chance to personally connect to your possible-readers.

Sometimes I give out freebie coupons to a group I'm a member of and that really helps. A lot of people will read my reviews to get my taste, get a free book, then someone will end up buying all my books at one time.

It makes it a lot easier to find people of your particular genre.

If you friend me on there, I'll friend you back. Just let me know where you're from
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote