View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by boradicus View Post
Harry,

I'm not sure what converter you have used for your RTF ebook files, but I have not found a case yet in which my RTF files are not smaller in size than LRF. I suppose it could be the fault of the LRF converter I had been using, but I suspect the difference in file size had more to do with DRM than anything else.
In almost every case I've found RTF's to be much larger than any LRF I've created (not to mention larger than pretty much any other ebook format). Neither LRF or RTF have DRM (that would be LRX) so that would have nothing to do with file size (not that DRM adds much to file size from what I've seen).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote