View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #111
cyvros
Protip: Be polite
cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyvros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Touch, Kindle Paperwhite, Nook STR
Just turned on my Kobo, and the number of read books in Reading Stats has dropped to 34. When I updated to 1.9.11, I had 35 books read. Since then, I've read at least three or four books. Occasionally, manually scrolling through the book to re-mark as read bumps up the number of read books, but it resets.

Actually, it more than resets. A few days ago, it said 36 read. Yesterday, it said 35. And like I said, today, it's saying 34. I'm trying to understand how features just keep getting broken with each update. Every time there's a fix for one bug, another completely different bug crops up.

sigh

Anyway, I also got my first network error today. This would be the third or fourth manual sync since updating to 1.9.11.
cyvros is offline   Reply With Quote