View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
rwmcafee
Enthusiast
rwmcafee can extract oil from cheeserwmcafee can extract oil from cheeserwmcafee can extract oil from cheeserwmcafee can extract oil from cheeserwmcafee can extract oil from cheeserwmcafee can extract oil from cheeserwmcafee can extract oil from cheeserwmcafee can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
I think I see what might be the problem. When I read a book, I resize the reader window so that the text doesn't have any text from the next page barely showing. ie: the tops of the characters from the next sentence.

When I do this, the page turns work perfectly. But, when I do have some of the next sentence showing, then I start getting the results that you're getting. Also, I have found that some books just have this problem no matter what you do. I think that this is caused by the conversion that takes place to get the book into the reader.

I really don't read many books using the calibre reader, I usually send them to my Nook Classic reader. Sorry that I can't help you more than this. Hopefully, someone with a lot more experience than me will show up and point to a better way to use the reader.
rwmcafee is offline   Reply With Quote