View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #3
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Another great review for Final Justice I'd like to share with you all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sequel, October 7, 2011
By
Marilou George (Port Orange, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Final Justice (A Lorne Simpkins thriller) (Kindle Edition)
Final Justice by Mel Comley is the riveting sequel to Impeding Justice the fast paced action packed thriller.
We continue the journey with Detective Inspector Lorne Simpkins in her quest to bring the evil Unicorn to justice. Once again the characters in this book draw you into their inner circle and make you feel what they are feeling. When Detective Inspector Lorne Simpkins gets pulled into this force of evil herself you will be there with her cheering her on. This sequel picks up right where Impending Justice left off and brings you to an outcome that is very satisfying! I would recommend this book to everyone, it was great!

Have a great weekend. ;-)
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote