View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #28
billyad2000
Enthusiast
billyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with others

Device: Cybook Gen3
It seems like this bug is occuring too widely for Bookeen to ignore.

I hope that everyone who is having this problem is emailing them, even though they don't appear to answer many emails I suspect that they are reading them, and if enough people say the same thing then they are more likely to act.

To be honest, I must be one of the lucky ones, after a bit of trouble with this when I first received my Cybook, I changed a few things and I can honestly say that it hasn't happened a single time since. My bookmarks are always saved, and it always remembers my last page.

I have noticed a inconsistant delay when creating a bookmark, sometimes this is very quick and sometimes it takes maybe 10 seconds to save it, i'm wondering if this is a symptom of the same problem, maybe less severe.
billyad2000 is offline   Reply With Quote