View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 11:46 AM   #6
Pinkie
Enthusiast
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
Maybe I should add that when I did the 8 boot reset, and then tried to wipe the device and restore to memory, the Nook couldn't find a "build" - there was no version. Although the NC looked okay, nothing worked when I tried to find anything. So that was the problem, and from reading things on another thread, it looks like CWM was the most likely culprit. But I'm no expert, and I'm only going on what I was able to find out and what I learned in doing.
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote