View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #10
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4, K3K, PW, N7.2, Fire HD 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
I've bought at least two of the "Deals of the Day", but I usually do not buy them.

I've bought an unhealthy number of their books from their mass sales of books at .99 to $2.99, I believe I bought two in the current one hundred, and a bought quite a few from the two times they've done it with large numbers of books. I'll never get all these books read!
I think I have the same addiction as you, but some of these daily deals are such steals I can't pass them up either.

If hubby ever says anything I'll just point to the *piles* of Matchbox cars that are in the basement, still in cardboard! (We have a ginormous train garden 'town' as they call it down there.)
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote