View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 12:36 PM   #25
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hn333 View Post
Why would I pay 30 bucks to get rid of a great deal?
As a non-Kindle person (for now) the Special Offers deal looks to me like there's a small negative (ads below the screensaver) and a large positive (discounted Kindle, many discounts on products carried by Amazon that I'd buy anyway).

My Garmin GPS has some non-intrusive ads but in return I get free real-time traffic - a worthwhile tradeoff.

I see the Kindle Special Offers deal the same way.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote