Thread: Printing a List
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur52 View Post
I am in the process of updating Calibre with all my e-books. So my wife wanted to know if I could print her out a list of the books so she would not obtain any duplicates in her travels as I was tying up Calibre. I see no printer Icon so assume this is not possible?
You can create a catalog of your books (dropdown arrow next to the convert icon) read this sticky post to get started.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote