View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 09:01 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Happy 1st Anniversary to Us!

May 10th, 2005 marks the first anniversary of the launching of this website, MobileRead.com. It came kicking and screaming into this world after months of desperate trying during its pre-life state also known as Turcic.com (some old-timers among you may still remember).

We are holding off the party a bit longer until we can reveal our planned site redesign. Meanwhile, I'd like to thank the following people for their priceless support: Bob, zire71man, Colin, David, Lynn, Craig, Chaos, Paul, Ignatz, and Thierry. Let's also not forget Sammy of PalmAddicts, Shaun of PDA247, and David of Teleread.org, all of them great guys who were always very kind to us. And of course, most importantly, I thank all of you who're visiting MobileRead for taking part and showing your interest in our community!

Although I've signed a NDA with Microsoft I cannot but tell you the truth: We didn't want to make this into a huge announcement without running at risk of stealing Microsoft the show of its WM 5.0 unveiling today. Today is Billy's day and we respect that!

Happy Birthday MobileRead, and to a successful second year!!!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote