View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #12
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I've taken some of the advice given here; I've contacted the author and I've updated my Goodreads profile (along with a status update) in case I have to contact the stores myself to have the review taken down. I won't hold my breath on having the accounts shutdown also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
It's more than a copyright issue. It could also be seen as identity theft.
^This too. I know I don't have the market cornered on the username "Loosheesh" but I'd feel less angry if someone had just stumbled across the username and appropriated it rather than this deliberate action. (Plus, my username is a private joke between my husband and I, so I'm doubly upset )

Also, any cr@p, not representative of me at all, can be posted under these accounts and anyone linking it to me through the review at Goodreads will naturally assume they're my views, thoughts etc Not cool
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote