View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 01:46 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshell View Post
The following issues were found with your EPUB, which can effect its eligibility for Barnes & Noble:

Contains invalid publication date XML.
Contains invalid publisher XML.

So I thought it was something I screwed up whiled editing in Sigil. However, when I tried it with converted--but unedited--file I got the same message. Anyone have a clue what's wrong?

Oh, I converted from an RTF file to epub, btw.
Without seeing the file I'm going to guess you need to enter a proper publisher and Published Date in the metadata edit window for this book then convert it.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote