View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 02:20 AM   #1
lordshell
Writer/Artist
lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.lordshell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Nook, Kindle
Odd EPUB error message on lulu.com

Okay, I finally got my book ship-shape and uploaded (although Barnes and Noble are taking their sweet time,) but when I tried to upload a preview chapter I got this message:

The following issues were found with your EPUB, which can effect its eligibility for Barnes & Noble:

Contains invalid publication date XML.
Contains invalid publisher XML.

So I thought it was something I screwed up whiled editing in Sigil. However, when I tried it with converted--but unedited--file I got the same message. Anyone have a clue what's wrong?

Oh, I converted from an RTF file to epub, btw.
lordshell is offline   Reply With Quote