View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Xoom, Kindle PW, iPad3, Fire HD2
iRiver HD Story on sale for $99 at Target

..until October 10 or so (sorry don't remember the exact date).

This has a 6" 1024x768 e-ink screen, which at least in theory should be noticeably sharper than everybody else's 800x600. I was able to see one first hand yesterday but the demo unit wouldn't actually operate for some reason, so it really wasn't possible to evaluate the screen. I thought it was kind of ugly and cheap looking, and reviews have not been that great. Still, I like the idea of a higher resolution screen..

Wonder if anybody has actually bought one and what you think?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote