View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #20
Hamlet53
Sister Carrie
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Actually this effort will not be necessary. Once I started in on it and begin looking at the source html I found that when one opens this link http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/i/ibsen/henrik/peer/ and examines the small navigation box at the upper right on the page, one option (the green [what is meant to be an e] symbol at the bottom is a link to download this as an epub. So this would seem to be a good source based on a preliminary look. Happy reading all.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote