View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #287
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I'm going in for out-patient surgery tomorrow morning (nothing too serious) and may not be posting for a few days. My expected recovery time is 3 to 4 days, but I don't know what, if any, limitations I'll have. I plan on reading the threads even if I can not post to them. I hope to resemble something like normal by Sunday.

I wish everyone a happy & safe weekend!
Did it go well (hoping)?

I've not been posting as normal due to being in Tallinn, Estonia. We left on Tuesday and get home Sunday night.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote