View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizedale View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned but, I have just sent a book from Calibre and, as well as appearing on my Kindle, it now appears in my Personal Documents on the Manage My Kindle area on Amazon.co.uk...
Nice to know and a nice feature. So does deleting a periodical off of your Kindle delete it from the cloud? If not, just one more thing a Kindle owner that fetches a lot of news items through calibre will have to pay attention to.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote