View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 04:47 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Are you an e-book Pirate?

Today I came across an interesting Geek.com article which links to an even more interesting Writeonyourpalm.net article.

One thing that caught my eye was the following quote:
Quote:
Although I love, and actually prefer, to read eBooks on my CLIÉ or iPAQ, I don't find a lot of other PDA owners who read much on their device.
Heh... I am sure the author hasn't heard of us yet
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote