View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:28 AM   #102
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2e, Kobo Libra Colour, Kindle Paperwhite
I just had a thought re: the idea that some of the delay could be due to a software update...

Since the Kindle Touch has the pinch-to-zoom to change font sizes and the text reflows to adjust to the change - wouldn't it be grand if the delay with Sony was so that they could update their pinch-to-zoom so it does the same? That would make me happy. I just don't see much point to the zoom in feature otherwise.

Like I said, just a thought.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote