View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
Pinkie
Enthusiast
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
Thanks for the reply! I found out what it was, when I tried to do the 8 boot reset. I still had Clockwork Mod installed on the main memory, and that stuffs up your recovery options.
So I reflashed the image on the Nook, installed the 1.3 update, and redid the card. It works a treat. And just to show that it wasn't a fluke, did it with my friend's rooted Nook Color, too.
Clockwork Mod must do a lot of stuff to the internal memory, and I hadn't realised that it hadn't been uninstalled when I did the original restore to stock.
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote