View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 01:47 PM   #4
carandol
Evangelist
carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.carandol writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkRPenn View Post
It's definitely a good cover (the M Edge is hopeless), but it's also definitely NOT leather!
Well, I'm a vegetarian, it's a long time since I looked at a cow in anger

Quote:
Also, while it does protect the screen pretty well due to the hard front flap, it doesn't protect the edges or corners much. The rubberised finish of my iLiad is coming off to an unacceptable degree now (approx. 6 months old), and it's spent it's entire life in this case. That said, I think it's the rubberised finish that's at fault here, not the case.
Mine's got a little bald patch on one corner from holding it when reading, and it's spent the last 3 months in the nylon bag when not being used. It's the same sort of rubberised finish as my IBM Thinkpad T21, which isn't showing that degree of wear, even though it's about 8 years old!
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote