View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #7
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by adv_dp_fan View Post
Played around with it a little more and can repeat it on different ebooks. Basically I'm changing the "type" setting on the cover or deleting it completely from the <guide> section. If I make the changes outside of Sigil, when I load the book into Sigil it correctly shows my changes but the moment I hit save it appears to re-write them to its own form.

Other changes I make to content.opf don't seem to have an issue, just any relating to the cover in the <guide> section.
Can you open a bug report with this explanation please.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote