View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #10
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Lack of a definitive 'no' option is rather silly and biases the poll beyond all repair (and explaining the scope of 'Neither' in the OP doesn't help). I know I, for one, will never, EVER get a Kindle Fire, what with its browser being a man-in-the-middle by routing everything through its cloud servers - including SSL connections.
It's just a headcount, good sir, relax. Not an opinion poll. I just wanted an approximate number of people around here who pre-ordered, or will soon. That's all it does. It does not establish some kind of 'winner'. If you wish to make a "How do you feel about the Fire" poll, be my guest. Conversation about how contrary you are to buying it is more than welcome, of course, but the poll itself is merely a headcount. I understand that many people don't want one (heck, probably most people don't want one).

Last edited by OtterBooks; 09-28-2011 at 06:16 PM.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote