View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Toshiba announces the Thrive 7" Android tablet

Well it looks like the tablet battle front is centered around two sizes 10" and 7". You can thank the iPad and nook Color for that.

Since I primarily use my tablet (nook Color with CM7) for reading on the go. The 7" form factor is the format of choice for me.

The 10" Thrive looked like an excellent device with all of the ports necessary to really make the device a true work horse. However the 10" form factor was to big for me. Well it looks like the thrive has read my mind and is delivering a 7" Thrive.

The device looks great so far, we'll have to wait until December to see just how good the device is.

Quote:
Officially dubbed the Toshiba Thrive 7", it'll sport a 1280x800 resolution with Toshiba's Adaptive Display and Resolution+ video enhancements, stereo speakers, a 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera, and be available in either 16- or 32-gigabytes. It'll run Android 3.2, powered by an NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual processor. (more...)

Last edited by =X=; 09-29-2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added youtube video
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote