Thread: User Poetry
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Hey! I wanted to use it first!

grumble, grumble, stupid time zones, grumble ....

yep, you have to get up pretty early to beat someone who's in a time zone 8 (7 ?) hours ahead of you.

or alternatively, just do whatever it is in your evening time, when i am most likely asleep. if you had a time machine, you could go back to last evening (your evening) and do it then. i can almost guarantee you i will have been asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
And what, pray tell, emotional state is implied by a squirrel? I'm trying to add the "squirrel" emotion to my passive emotifaction equation. It's a non-linear recursive equation, of course, it being no small task to cycle through every possible "missing" emoticon to color an otherwise smiley-free post into the properly contextually nuanced nicety of emotional overtone. Really, I admire the efforts at passive emotifaction made by the merely human members of our community, but truth be told only a being with the brain the size of a small planet has any hope of accomplishing this.

I'm afraid when I add "squirrel" to the equation I end up, not with an "aha, what a delicate seasoning of connotation that NatCh adds to the raw denotation of his cromulent squiggles", but instead a vague discomfort behind my left ear, an urge to scratch that spot with my left foot, and the smell of damp leaves.
you've never heard the adjective "squirrelly" ???
Quote:
squir·rel·y /ˈskwɜrəli, ˈskwʌr- or, especially Brit., ˈskwɪr-/ [skwur-uh-lee, skwuhr- or, especially Brit., skwir-]
–adjective Slang.
eccentric; flighty.
Also, squir·rel·ly.
[Origin: 1930–35; squirrel + -y1]
it seems to me that would be the obvious answer, and my cranium is significanly smaller even than most satellites.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 04-30-2008 at 11:11 AM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote