View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 05:05 AM   #2
wafercat
wafercat
wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch
I have cleared my GO launcher problem, locking the Nook to its stock home page. I installed Easy Uninstaller then unloaded the GO launcher. Next I reloaded Go launcher from the apps site, not the same one but it is a later version, with more tools.

Working with a touch Nook the complete action using panel that shows using the GO launcher has an unmarked box, which I assume on a color Nook would have a red lettering advising that checking it locks the Nook into the stock home page.

My Nook is now working somewhat better, but I would like to do the Full Rooting.

Last edited by wafercat; 09-28-2011 at 05:07 AM. Reason: clarification
wafercat is offline   Reply With Quote