View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 06:00 PM   #78
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
I voted "other" because I don't actually have any "method." I don't find books so much as they seem to find me.

Many of the books I read are ones I discovered while looking for other books. I might start out from any one of the sources listed in the poll, but wind up using another source when I actually find a book.

A review in a magazine might send me to the used bookstore, where I don't find that book, but I do see another book which interests me but I check the reviews on Amazon and see that the author has another book which interests me more, so I buy that one. Often, one book just leads to another, whether by author or topic.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote