View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FHDX8.9, FHD7.1, Nexus7.2, Nexus4, Kindle4S, ClipZip
Live Blog Links for Amazon Press Conference

Amazon's press conference is scheduled for Wed 28 Sep 2011 at 7am PDT (Seattle) / 10am EDT (New York). Times for other selected cities include: London at 3pm, Johannesburg at 4pm, Dubai & Moscow at 6pm, Singapore at 10pm, Tokyo at 11pm, and Sydney at 12am (Thu).

Below, is a list of Live Blog links:

Ars Technica live blog - thanks kjk

BGR live blog

Booredatwork live blog - thanks selina4books

Buzz Out Loud live simulcast

BWOne live blog

CNET live blog

Engadget live blog

Gizmodo live blog - thanks kjk

Le Journal du Kindle live blog (in French) - thanks Meleva

Macworld live blog

PCWorld live blog

Technologizer live blog

This is my next live blog - thanks kjk

As I find more links, I'll post them here. If you have one, let me know and I'll post it.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-28-2011 at 07:39 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote