View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 08:20 PM   #116
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 2, KB, PW 1, PW 2, Voyage, & Fire 2 -- iPad mini
wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Thanks for the list! I'm adding the shorts stories:
wow!! you're welcome, and that is quite nice a job on the addition. since 'side jobs' was released i'd kinda' almost forgotten about mean streets and not-so-much forgotten about p.n. elrod's short story collections (big fat). actually i first got most of the stories that hadn't been published in the those three books but are now included in 'side jobs' off of jim butcher's web site where he'd offered them for free back then.
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote