View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 06:29 AM   #9
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: Kindle3-3G, Archos 43, Samsung S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I posted the news about a month ago A1 link.

I'm waiting to see if Lenovo delivers. Theoretically they should since the specs. are very close to the nook's specs..

It's also the only 7" tablet that will have the same screen quality as the nook.

Good job!

I need two devices.

I will get either a Nook or a Amazon Tablet if they have limited (but free 3G.) If not, then the question will also be whether limited free 3G will be coming soon next year.

If no 3G seems to be in immediate sight, I will get one Lenovo A1, and wait for a little while to see if limited 3G shows up on the horizon.

No, they both aren't for me.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote