View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #24
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
I like it the way it was. Please change it back. I don't mind the affiliates links. These people do the work for me giving their time and effort that I had to do myself. Instead of having to go find the free and bargain books on my own I can just come here and find out what is newly discounted or free. If they get a tiny reward from it, to me it's much deserved for the work they put into it.

To make everyone happy. Here's my suggestion.
Maybe the poster can put two links instead of one. One that says My Affiliate Link and one that says Regular Link and let the person decide which to click on. Then I'd put a sticky about what an affiliate links are so everyone is aware and no more complaints.

The new way will inconvenience people and my dishearten those who posts freebies and good deals to go somewhere else and that would be bad.

I do agree with others that Author self promotions should stays in the other forum and not be posted here.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote