View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #108
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle KB, Kindle PW 1 & 2, Kindle Fire 2nd Gen
Cool oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacechik View Post

nnnnn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacechik View Post
i was 'quick replying' to another post and the post ended up at the end of the list. which makes no sense. then i tried to delete. won't let me delete. sorry for the post.
sorry, i forgot to mention that the 'last post gets put at the end' is what happens in the default display mode (linear). there are two more that you can set as your preference. hybrid and threaded. try them and maybe one or the other of them will make more sense to you. just don't forget that others may be viewing the thread in linear mode and they kinda' need you to specify what you're comment is related to.

enjoy

Last edited by alansplace; 09-25-2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: typo
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote