Thread: MobileRead Temporary Test Poll
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:18 PM   #25
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I'm not sure if the non-mod OP can, but as moderators we can.

As a moderator, I was able to see who voted before I voted and after voting I could also click to see who voted . So, it may be that only moderators are able to view the votes. I didn't play with it much after that.

Now to see how it displays after the poll closes and we see the results of "Votes Are Hidden Until This Poll Is Closed".
Thanks for chiming in, dreams. I guess now we know we're privileged characters!
WT Sharpe is online now   Reply With Quote