View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
I won't comment on the product, but I must say that the name is slightly misleading. When I first saw it, I naturally assumed that A1 refers to the screen size. After a moment's thought, I realised that was highly unlikely (it would have to be an extremely large tablet). But what happens when it gets to A4 or A5? That's going to cause quite a bit of confusion. I'd be very disappointed if I thought I was getting an A4 screen and it was only 7 inches.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote