Here's how to see this for yourself, as long as Amazon hasn't removed it.
1. Visit Amazon's Kindle management page in Google Chrome. You can find that page here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fi...#manageDevices
2. If it's not already selected, click "Manage Your Devices" under "Your Kindle Account" at the left.
3. Right click anywhere on the page and choose Inspect Element.
4. Choose the Console tab.
5. Type in exactly the following without quotes: "downloadableOwnedFionas".
6. Click the little arrow next to Object and there is what is in the first image!
7. Choose the Resources tab. Click in the search field in the upper right of the developer tools, next to the X.
8. Type in exactly the following without quotes: "VideoFooter()".
9. Press Enter. There is what is in the second image!