This plugin allows users to resize the calibre cover image displayed for books in Calibre's book details and cover browser to one of a configurable choice of sizes.
The plugin comes predefined with a 450x680 setting, which some may find useful for changing Overdrive style 510x680 covers from a 3:4 to a more conventional 2:3 aspect ratio. However you can configure any size combinations you prefer in the plugin preferences.
Main Features of v1.0:
- Define one or more width/height menu combinations
- Specify one to be your default to apply when the toolbar button is clicked
- Customise with optional keyboard shortcuts
- Requires Calibre v0.8.18 or later.
- Download the attached zip file and install the plugin/add to context menu or toolbar/restart Calibre as described in the Introduction to plugins thread.
- If you find this or any of my other plugins useful please feel free to show your appreciation. I have spent many hundreds of unpaid hours in their development and support so any encouragement for me to continue is appreciated!