Thread: Request Internal SDcard unmounted
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #7
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
I want to point out one thing and I am in no way inferring anything. I got to thinking which I try not to do very often because it hurts my brain. I'm a PC Tech by trade. CompTIA A+ and Network + certified, and working on Security + and CCNA. I want to ensure other eDGe owners do not run the risk of this type of problem.

When you Unmount your Edge or Turn Off USB storage to a PC, make sure you also use the Safely Remove Hardware option in Windows or Eject the device in MAC or Linux BEFORE removing it. Simply pulling it out of the USB socket can cause damage to the device and loss of data. I know, plenty of people say they just pull it out and yes it may be OK 99% of the time but, what happens when you go to pull it out the 100th time. Why risk it.

Last edited by obsessed2; 09-23-2011 at 04:54 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote