View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
Yes. They are interchangeable. In fact, I'm using the (much shorter) cable that came with my smartphone all the time without any problem.
Strangely, the one that came with my phone (Droid Eris, uses Mini-B) doesn't fit other devices. But, regular Mini-B connectors will work with the phone just fine.

The cable that came with came with my newer Droid Incredible works fine with the Kindle.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote