View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 11:23 AM   #44
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
How'd you open up the PE? I dropped mine a few weeks back and noticed now that when I open up the camera app the PE reboots. So, I'm guessing that something must be loose or something along those lines.

Thanks.
LOL I finally opened up the PE and sure enough the camera was disconnected from the motherboard. I pushed it back into its slot, but the camera is still shot . I also mistakenly broke the power nib off (Its the small piece of plastic that the power switch grabs onto to turn the PE on and off. Why'd they make it out of plastic instead of metal is beyond me) Now I cannot turn off the PE. Only put it in hibernate. Oh well, I'm glad that I got another PE off the last Woot for only $80.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote