View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #71
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
...Most customers love our Reading Life functionality, which allows you to track your reading, gain achievements and share these with your friends, making reading fun and game-like. It's not for everyone, but it's extremely popular. ...

Many of our Touch customers are actually in the 55+ range, and I'd venture that age group tends to be less tolerant of faults if anything, however I don't have any data to back that up with
OK, MOST like the SocNet BS, and "many", who are intolerant of faults, would actually like to use a dedicated ereading device for reading! However I don't have any data to back that up with. Jeese! using it to read, ha.
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote